Saturday, August 6, 2011

Juggling

It is always amazing to me how excited my kids get when I start juggling at our house.  It has been a long time since I had any real juggling stuff and I typically just pick up some fruit or other objects from around the house and start tossing them in the air.  As I was preparing for this trip, I started thinking that the sick kids in Mali would likely be even more excited about seeing a juggling show, even from a novice like myself.  So...I ordered some good juggling balls and pins to pack in my bag for the trip.  www.jugglenow.com Of note, I had never tried pins until the other day and learned quickly that it is not a good idea to practice around the kids or anything breakable!  I will post a video of my recent practice sessions:)

No comments:

Post a Comment